Rocky Point Bird Observatory 2012 Raffle
StatusTicket sales for the 2012 Rocky Point Bird Observatory Raffle have now ended. Tickets were drawn at random at the March RPBO board meeting (8pm Thursday, March 15th) at:
827 Broughton Street
The winners (who will also be notified by email and/or phone) are:
- (Canucks Tickets): Dave Robichaud
- (Whale Watching): Gert Van Dinther
- (MEC Tent): Gail Austin
- (iPod Nano): Sophie Zonnis
- (Sue Coleman Print): Jill Desilva
- (Sue Coleman Print): Susan Sagris
- (RPBO and VNHS memberships): Charles and Pauline Coleman
- (Belfry Spark Festival Tickets): Mike Motek
- (Spotted owl book): Dan Bengtsson
Estimated total value of the prizes is $1130. The following 9 were prizes available in this raffle:
- Grand prize: Two Lower Bowl tickets to the March 26, 2012, Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings game (valued at $290, donated by Namdor Reinforcing Steel)
- Whale watching trip for 2 (valued at $200)
- MEC Tarn 2 tent (valued at $139, donated by Mountain Equipment Coop)
- One iPod Nano (valued at $129)
- Two Sue Coleman prints (to be awarded separately, valued at $125 each)
- One membership is both the Victoria Natural History Society & Rocky Point Bird Observatory (valued at $45)
- Two tickets to the Belfry's Spark Festival (valued at $40, donated by The Belfry Theatre)
- One autographed copy of Jared Hobbs books on Spotted Owls (valued at $37)
Odds of Winning
- Chances are 1 in 1000 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize.
- Chances are 1 in 111 to win any prize.
- Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
This raffle is run under regulations setout by British Columbia's Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
|Licensee:||Rocky Point Bird Observatory|
1581-H Hillside Ave
Victoria, BC, V8T 2C1